1) Why should I choose FOCUS Adventure?
A few reasons why we can make a difference to your team are:
- Our learning methodology based on Experiential learning and Play has been tried and tested across different geographies, different cultural mileus and we have been working at it for over 14 years experience now!
- Our approach is based on the simple belief around the Power of Play articulated succinctly by Plato that: "You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation"
- No heavy tomes to fill - no lengthy power points to sit through. Every moment that your team is with FOCUS, we endeavor to make it an engaging adventure and a fun experience, that will bring down barriers and foster team spirit
- We have the experience of running approximately 600 such programs every year with group sizes varying from 4 people to upto 700 people at a time.
2) Can you tell me more about your programs?
The programs we offer currently in India center around:
- Individual development using profiling tools
- Team Development activities and Sales training programs
- Strategic Facilitation
A lot of our work is based on the MBTI philosophy. The competitive edge of our adventure learning programs lies in our highly committed and energetic facilitators. All our facilitators are trained to deliver high impact programs and professional debriefing sessions which leads to an internalization of learning points, that can be translated back to the workplace. The programs themselves can be organised in any hotel, resort or even large office spaces - and either indoors or outdoors.
Other than this, we also offer what we call as LEARNCENTIVES - a unique experience of a learning experience and an incentive trip. This enables us to take groups to some of our fully equipped sites across South East Asia and allows us to design, develop and deliver an intense, high impact program that is guaranteed to deliver results. The overseas trip itself is no doubt already an incentive to the team who has put forth excellent performances in the organization. We go the extra mile to transform this incentive trip into an impactful leadership/ teambuilding/ innovation program by integrating the unique cultural experience of the chosen destination with extraordinarily fun and exciting challenges that could include things like Jet-sking in the South China sea, driving All Terrain Vehicles and doing Challenge rope courses. FOCUS Adventure would take care, end-to-end of all your lodging and travel plans
3) What makes a FOCUS Adventure program unique?
At FOCUS, we always seek ways to innovate, create and fine tune our programs, firmly establishing ourselves as one of the most sought after adventure-based learning providers today. As our client, you will benefit from years of experience. You work with a proven partner who is accustomed to deliver turn-key solutions. And when it comes to customizing something like a scavenger hunt or culinary competition, you won't find a better-qualified resource. In short, we are uniquely successful because we help make teams like yours successful.
Each program is also totally unique in the sense that it brings together:
- A multi-sensory approach - merging audio, visual and kinesthetic aspects
- A muti-cultural crew - bringing in people from different nationaliti
- Our high energy and highly committed facilitators with our unique fun brand of facilitation
- Our belief that its only when we "play" that we are open to new possibilities, insights and thoughts
Try a FOCUS experience once. We are quietly confident we will be associated for long. 70% of the business we do in each of our locations is from customers who keep coming back again and again, to renew our relationship.
4) What do you mean by a multi-sensory experience?
Beyond the veneer of Fun and Play, all our programs are firmly based on theoretical models and understanding. Adults learn in many ways - visual, auditory or kinesthetic, with one of these three being accentuated in each individual. Hence, to maximise learning, all of our activities are designed in such a way that it engages all of ones senses such as visual, audio, smell, tactile and intellect to achieve a solution.
On top of this multi-sensory experience, we also make use of the latest multimedia equipment to capture the teams in action. Teams are able to see their behavior in the challenges and reflect upon them through a different perspective. When participants are fully engaged in the experience, their learning capabilities and capacities are fully stretched and maximized.
5) Tell me more about your Facilitators
The competitive edge of our experiential learning programs lies in our highly committed and energetic facilitators. In FOCUS, each facilitator is groomed through a defined learning cycle starting with them doing a Basic Facilitation Course followed by systematic scaling up of abilities through an On-The-Job-Training period, during which time they assist senior Facilitators. Its only after clocking in enough hours of experience that a Facilitator is given charge of running a program independently.
Further, our facilitators are business leaders themselves too. Their scope of work in business management allows them to integrate real-time experience and knowledge into professional debriefing sessions. As business leaders within FOCUS Adventure, they are all able to relate to a client's business needs and facilitate a useful and meaningful program for our clients. We can confidently state that our experienced facilitators would have generally run more number of programs than most others in the field and have a good track record.
Spreading this much excitement day in and day out requires someone who is intelligent, articulate, contagiously energetic and personable. Each of our facilitators has the experience and sensitivity to perfectly balance corporate realities with pure, unbridled fun. Each is equipped to keep your comfort level very high while achieving the desired results. This is all accomplished with a level of service and attention to detail which helps explain why so many of our clients return again and again.
6) How would I know which programs are right for my team?
Many clients have come to us, unsure of which programs / activities will best serve their needs. Don't worry! We can help. We have a team of amicable project managers and facilitators who will work closely with you to understand your objectives as well as the existing team dynamics. Based on the findings, we will then create customized recommendations for you to consider.
7) What is the duration of the programs?
Our programs range in length from a 30 minute energiser session to multi-day programs (and everything in between!)
8) What sort of group sizes can you work with?
We've delivered programs for groups ranging in size from 5 - 700 participants, and we are able to customize according to your needs!
9) Can your team building programs be conducted indoors?
Some of our programs are designed specifically to be conducted indoors. Many others may be conducted either indoors or outdoors. If you have questions about programs for a specific location, please contact us. We'll be happy to talk with you about appropriate options.
10) Where can we hold the programs?
We are based in Delhi, but we can deliver programs anywhere across India. Our Learncentive sites are spread across the South East Asia region, in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and China. We are continuing to cultivate a growing list of top-notched sites throughout Asia and beyond. Strategically located sites include:
- Sentosa Island, Singapore
- Sembawang, Singapore
- Orchid Country Club, Singapore
- Sebana Cove, Johor, Malaysia
- Sofitel Palm Reosrt, Johor, Malaysia
- Nirwana Gardens, Bintan, Indonesia
- Bintan Lagoon Resort, Bintan, Indonesia
- Club med, Bintan, indonesia
- Holiday Inn, Batam, Indonesia
- Le Meridien She Shan, Shanghai, China
But if your location isn't on this list, fear not! We've conducted wildly successful events as far away as Australia and Japan. Travel is never an issue for us. Please don't let it be one for you. On top of that, we host our own facilities so there is no need to fork out a bigger budget for expensive hotels.
11) How much lead time do you need for a program?
Ideally, we prefer at least a month of lead time to plan for a program. Often, however, we have been contacted with a much shorter lead time. We have delivered programs with as little as a 1-week advanced notice! Our ability to plan within a short time frame will depend on our existing schedule. Please contact us and let us know your timeline; we will definitely try and see if we can fit in someway!
12) How much would a FOCUS Adventure program cost me?
Programs typically range from INR 1 lakh - 10 lakhs depending upon the objectives - this, however, is just an average. Each program is completely customized to your specific needs and agenda. We'll be happy to quote you a price once we understand your goals and objectives. Give us a call, or fill out our enquiry form for a more precise budget.
13) What makes FOCUS more value for money?
Training programs by and large often end up as "diversions" from actual work time - not because of wrong intent, but because of the methodology followed. Hence the training investment is often seen as a waste of money. At FOCUS, you are assured of a program of world class quality with not "training" - which is perceived as a one-way activity, but with great "facilitation" - which makes it an engaging and absorbing, 2 way activity.
We believe that all investments should be relevant and useful to the staff members and organization. We at FOCUS Adventure are poised to be your strategic learning partner and will help you in making your training investment worthwhile.
What our customers say
Team Building Experiences